Thursday, February 4, 2010

It was great speeding through traffic while it lasted!

Caught rolling through a stop sign? Pulled over going 90 on the 405? I committed the biggest no-no myself: I got caught with a dummy in my front seat in the car pool lane. I now know that there’s little cops hate more than that. Getting assigned to go through traffic school (especially for something stupid) is never fun, but this time it was faster and simpler for me with Cheap Easy Fast Online Traffic School www.cheapeasyfastonlinetrafficschool.com

With Cheap Easy Fast Online Traffic School, you don’t have to sit in a classroom for hours, listening to instructors and watching videos. Class is held online, and I even took the test through the website. I completed the exam while wearing my pajamas! Not only that, but I could start and stop the lessons at any point in time so I learned the material when it fit my schedule. I did part of it on my lunch break and I finished it in the middle of the night when I couldn’t sleep. It’s the first time I was able to go through traffic school at 4 AM!

Since I was a little tired, it took me a couple of attempts to pass the exam, but that wasn’t a problem. They give you as many tries as you want on the exam, and you only have to get 80% of the questions right. It was one of the easiest, low stress tests I’ve ever done. By the next afternoon, they’d filed my certificate of completion. They promise to do the notification in eight hours, but for me it was even less.

According to the website, the lessons and exam are available in both English and Spanish. The whole thing (lessons and exam) did cost me $19.95, but I didn’t even have to pay for it until I had completed the lessons and started the test. It was so low risk for me, I was surprised - if the lessons weren’t any good, I could have bailed at any time and gone for the classroom instead! Lucky for me, the lessons were great & easy to understand, and I did the whole thing online!

I would definitely recommend this school for anyone else that needs to get through traffic school quickly and with as little hassle as possible. You’ll be so glad you did. You can take it for the following courthouses: Alhambra ( Monrovia/Santa Anita ) Courthouse, Bellflower ( Los Cerritos ) Courthouse, Beverly Hills Courthouse, Burbank Courthouse, Chatsworth Courthouse, Compton Courthouse, Downey Courthouse, East Los Angeles Courthouse, El Monte (Rio Hondo ) Courthouse, Glendale Courthouse, Huntington Park Courthouse, Inglewood Courthouse, Lancaster ( Antelope ) Courthouse, Long Beach Courthouse, Malibu, Metropolitan (Hill Street-Downtown LA) Courthouse, Pasadena Courthouse, Pomona Courthouse, San Fernando Courthouse, San Pedro Courthouse, Santa Clarita (Newhall/Valencia ) Courthouse, Santa Monica ( Culver City ) Courthouse, Torrance Courthouse, Van Nuys Courthouse, West Covina ( Citrus ) Courthouse, West Los Angeles Courthouse, and Whittier Courthouse.

As for me, I’m back on the road, free and clear. It was great speeding through traffic while it lasted, but I won’t make that mistake again!

25 comments:

  1. Online traffic school provides online classes which can be taken as per your wish and schedule and you even take the test through the website.I would definitely recommend this school for anyone else that needs to get through traffic school quickly and with as little hassle as possible. While session if I have any doubt I called their customer support and they were very polite and answered all of my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone should know about this traffic school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online Traffic School course is CHEAPER, EASIER, FASTER. Its unique and user friendly concept.. and more important its aiming to user satisfaction first. i really like this FAQ cover all the possible queries solved. specially customer support sounds very present and informative when i am on the querying end i had got good answers for my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone should know about this traffic school . Here it is cheaper and easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had known about this traffic school the last time I got a ticket. It is less expensive than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone should know about this traffic school because it is the best traffic school course ever.
    It helped me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many reason we can quote this online traffic school.

    1. every one knows that we are running behind the time in our tight schedule so i hope that this is the first traffic school in the world to teach in our place according to our convenient time.

    2. here we will be tension free our course fee, because we have to decide pay or not after finish the course

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit of a repeat offender when it comes to bad driving...so I've been to more than one traffic school. The last one I had been to was expensive, and people there were rude to my face.
    My text try, CEFOTS (Cheap Easy Fast Online Traffic School), was so much easier. I wish I had know about if before. The customer service was friendly and helpful instead of condescending. It didn't cost much either, and the final test was actually really easy. So, yeah, I'd recommend CEFOTS to anyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is a very good gate for everyone with traffic school worries,online school is a very good idea,i want to join!I think your ideas will become truth.At the sametime,everyone need some hours of real driving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's crazy cause it takes alot less time then you would think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It didn't take much time to complete

    ReplyDelete
  12. This must be the best traffic school course ever.Its really great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This must be the best traffic school course ever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This must be the best traffic school course ever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh, everyone should know about this traffic school! I called up customer support for a quick question about the price and they were so helpful. And it's less expensive than I thought it would be! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This must be the best traffic school course ever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everyone should know about this traffic school

    ReplyDelete
  18. This course was great! It didn't take much time to complete and I was done in a few hours. It was also much less expensive than I thought it was going to be. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i feel this must be the best traffic school course ever.It didn't take much time to complete. Everyone should know about this traffic school.when i called customer support they were very polite and answered all of my questions

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a bit of a repeat offender when it comes to bad driving...so I've been to more than one traffic school. The last one I had been to was expensive, and people there were rude to my face.
    My text try, CEFOTS (Cheap Easy Fast Online Traffic School), was so much easier. I wish I had know about if before. The customer service was friendly and helpful instead of condescending. It didn't cost much either, and the final test was actually really easy. So, yeah, I'd recommend CEFOTS to anyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. As the name indicates this online school is really cheap and easy. The fees is defnitly affordable for all kinds of people. Everyone must know about this traffic school. They provide better costomer support also.

    ReplyDelete
  22. THIS IS BEST TRAFFIC SCHOOL COURSE.The course is cheeper ,economical and easy to learn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Less expensive then you thought.This must be the best traffic school course ever.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've always prided myself on having a spotless driving record. When I got my ticket, as stupid as it sounds, I felt like this ticket reflected on my responsibility and my personality. I couldn't wait to get it taken off my record. Thanks to Cheap Easy Fast Online Traffic School, no one will ever know about my ticket. In fact, I can forget about it, too! I'm so glad I chose this school!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Every should know about this traffic school which helps us in many ways the main things why every one i attracting is with less expensive we can learn more it is 24*7 customer support who gives you response in very responsible manner

    ReplyDelete